Saturday, December 30, 2006

Good Planets are Hard to Find!

Good Planets *are* hard to find and that is why I was so delighted to find this monthly photography meme started by DharmaBums. It celebrates our planet in beautiful photographs as a gentle reminder to take care of this home of ours!

This month's host is Journeys with Jood. The collection went up today! {click}

Next month, our friend SomewhereinNJ! If you'd like to participate, you can send images for next month's collection to lc-hardy AT comcast DOT net.

I contributed one of my favorite images:

Loch Lomond
These redwood trees are at Loch Lomond, a local reservoir. So, a little manmade influence here but it is utterly lovely. I wanted to linger here but had kids and husband urging me on! We'll be back!

4 comments:

Mary said...

That IS beautiful - surreal. I love it and would have spent lots of time there. Excellent contribution!

Lynne said...

A beautiful picture! It looks like a place to let your immagination run wild.

Happy New Year to you!

LauraHinNJ said...

Yours is my favorite this week!

Liza Lee Miller said...

Thank you all. It looked to me like a scene from a fantasy story or from the computer game, Myst. But it was real and right in my backyard (so to speak -- about 10 miles away). Definitely a place to get back to!