Tuesday, December 5, 2006

My New Camera


my_new_camera
Originally uploaded by egret's nest.
In honor of my finishing my credential program (and for Christmas, birthday next year, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Groundhog's Day, St. Patrick's Day, etc..), my wonderful, loving, fantastic, stupendous husband has just ordered me this spectacular camera.

If you are interested, you can read all about it here! It gets rave reviews and the photos I've seen from it online are wonderful! Sure, it's not as nice as the Fz20 or the Fz30 but it also costs a WHOLE let less! I'm happy!

Here is why I want this camera . . . .
  • 12x optical zoom -- I can get up close and personal with birds and kids and whatever.
  • Image stablization -- no more blurry pics when zoomed in
  • 2.5" screen with a bright mode -- being able to see the images, menus, etc. better.
Counting the seconds until it arrives (Friday!) . . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a really neat camera, I can see why you are looking forward to it.

And, I like your dining room, too!

LauraHinNJ said...

You must have been good this year!

JP (mom) said...

I'm SO jealous!! Have fun with your new toy :)
Much peace, JP

Susan Gets Native said...

Yay!

You will love it! Image stabilization is so nice. No more blurry shots of the kids or birds. And 12X zoom kicks BUTT!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I'm far beyond excited again! YIPPEE! Should arrive tomorrow. I keep reminding myself that -- like a new phone -- I probably have to charge the batteries before I can use it (it uses a battery pack, not AAs) so I'll have to content myself with playing with all the bits and bobs and reading the manual.