Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!


My Roses
Originally uploaded by egret's nest.
Our day was mellow. Gage woke up and sat bolt up in bed and said enthusiastically, "Happy Valentine's Day, Mom!"

Both kids had cards and chocolates at their breakfast places. Greg had a mushy card and chocolate on his keyboard!

When I got home from work at lunchtime, these were waiting for me on the dining room table. He also included 3 scratchers for the California Lottery and we won $3. Wheee! Break even deal! Still, it was fun to play pretend and think how fun it would be to win $50 or $15,000 or a chance at the Big Spin on TV where you win way more. So, I think that's pretty cool . . . roses and a dream! What a great guy!

1 comment:

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you! Those are some purty roses. They look like old fashioned roses, my fave. Wish I could smell them!