Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Off to Camp Gramma


Off to Camp Gramma
Originally uploaded by egret's nest.
Off for a day with Gramma, Grampa, and cousin Jordan. They've got everything they need. Including Gage's super special super soaker. He loves that thing! Ruthie looks utterly adorable in that outfit. The shorts are JUST too big for her and she looks so skinny and cute when she wears them.

As you can see my house desperately needs cleaning. I'm sorry to say that it still looks like that but I did get one whole assignment turned in for my Credential Program (4 more to go by August 18!).

Major family drama this afternoon with my parents and sister but when I look at these two, I know it's just more important to focus on them and not let the stress get me down. So, that's what I'm doing.

No comments: